With a refreshed website set to launch April 1st, 2011, and a maximum of LIVE webcasts from our major ASP European events starting in Reunion Island, Scotland and France, all latest results, images and videos will be available via our platform www.aspeurope.com.
For latest event schedule, news, photo and video galeries from our events and European athletes across the world, log on to our website and navigate through the the usual menus for required informations.
The latest schedule update is available at http://www.aspeurope.com/2011/schedule.php
NEW ASP WORLD TOUR STRUCTURE
For details about the new ASP World Tour structure, please log on to our page at http://www.aspeurope.com/2011/pressroom.php and read the detailed explanation. Any question, please email us.
NEW CONTENT / 2011 ASP European Junior Series
In 2011, the ASP Europe will produce webisodes following all ASP European Pro Junior 2 to 4-Star rated events. Delivering action highlights, interviews and behind the scenes footage, the ASP European Junior Series Show will be available via www.aspeurope.com
All webisodes will be available with embbed links so you can include on your respective websites. Contact email@example.com for more informations
ASP EUROPE MEDIA CONTACTS
For all events, media requests can be addressed to :
Robert Gunning, firstname.lastname@example.org
ASP EUROPE FTP SERVER ACCESS
- Contact email@example.com to be granted access to our event HD images via FTP server
- Copyright mention is mandatory for any publication : aquashot©aspeurope.com
ASP INTERNATIONAL PRESS ROOM
Logon to http://www.aspworldtour.com/2010/pressroom.asp to register and access:
- Digital photos from ASP World Tour European surfers (Registration needed)
- News releases
- Archived World Tour results
- ASP World Tour Surfers’ profiles
- TV news details
- Notes and Quotes
ASP ELITE TOP 34 SURFERS
In 2011, four European surfers are competing in the elite ASP World Title Events. For any information and media request about the following athletes, please contact their respective media crew :
- Pauline Ado (Hendaye, FRA), ASP Women’s World Tour rookie
Rip Curl Europe media
Julie Pollet, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeremy Flores (Capbreton/New Caledonia, FRA) & Tiago Pires (Ericeira, PRT)
Quiksilver Europe media
Maider Ugartemendia, email@example.com
Cathy Lallemant, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michel Bourez (Tahiti, PYF)
Nike Europe Team manager
Philippe Malvaux, email@example.com
ASP PRIME EVENTS IN EUROPE
- This season will see two ASP Prime rated events take place in Europe, with a reduced 96-Man field of surfers and an exciting USD$ 250.000 prizemoney per event.
- The ASP Prime series, showcasing some of the world’s best surfers at Europe’s top wave quality locations, will be decisive in the ASP’s new world hierarchy.
à ASP Prime Quiksilver Pro Portugal, Ericeira – Portugal, June 14-19, 2011
à ASP Prime Billabong Azores Islands, Sao Miguel, Azores – Sep. 27-Oct. 2, 2011
9. SOCIAL NETWORKS
ASP Europe Facebook fan page and Twitter account give another echo to all ASP Europe news! Follow us and receive all updates from events, photos, and backstage news straight to your own profile or website.
Logon to www.aspeurope.com and www.aspworldtour.com for all informations