Welcome to the ASP Europe Press Room. Below you will find all the information required regarding ASP Europe media contacts, ASP Europe Digital Imagery website plus ASP competition guidelines and ASP Europe’s Elite World Tour surfers.
A maximum of LIVE webcasts from our major ASP European events will once again be on offer throughout the 2012 season Including surf spots located in The UK, France, The Azores Islands, Spain and The Canary Islands. All latest results, images and videos will be available via our platform www.aspeurope.com
For latest event schedule, news, photo and video galleries from our events and European athletes across the world, log on to our website and navigate through the usual menus for required information.
The latest ASP Europe schedule update is available here
ASP EUROPE MEDIA CONTACTS
For all events, media requests can be addressed to:
Nicolas Leroy, firstname.lastname@example.org
ASP EUROPE DIGITAL IMAGERY
Please be advised that the ASP Europe Digital Imagery website has recently changed. If you are an existing or new user and have not registered on the new ASP Europe Digital Imagery website, please do so now by clicking the link below and following the instructions.
Please note that your account must be approved by an administrator before it will be activated. If you experience any difficulties with the registration process then please email email@example.com.
If you have already registered on the new ASP Europe Digital Imagery website, please log in with your current account details by clicking the link below:
Images are exclusively for editorial and not commercial use.
- ASP World Tour Guide. Download our comprehensive guide to the 2011 ASP World Tour structure and ranking system in PDF format. click here
- ASP Judging Criteria. A detailed explanation of the Judging criteria used by the ASP judges for scoring. click here
- ASP Rule Book. The current versión on the ASP Rule Book in PDF format. click here
- Frequently Asked Questions. A thourough list of the ASP’s most frequently asked questions. click here
ASP INTERNATIONAL PRESS ROOM
Log-on to http://www.aspworldtour.com/press-room/ to register and access:
- ASP Digital Imagery. Photos from ASP World Tour European surfers (Registration needed)
- News Releases
- ASP Statistics Guide
- Archived World Tour Rankings and Results
- ASP World Tour Surfer Profiles
- Competition Guidelines
2012 ASP WORLD TOUR ELITE SURFERS
In 2012, several European surfers are competing on the ASP Men’s World Tour, the ASP Women’s World Tour as well as the ASP World Longboarding Tour. For any information and media requests about the following athletes, please contact their respective media crew :
ASP Men’s World Tour:
- Jeremy Flores (Capbreton/New Caledonia, FRA) & Tiago Pires (Ericeira, PRT)
Quiksilver Europe media
Maider Ugartemendia, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cathy Lallemant, email@example.com
- Michel Bourez (Tahiti, PYF)
Nike Europe Team manager
Philippe Malvaux, firstname.lastname@example.org
ASP Women’s World Tour:
- Justine Dupont (Lacanau, FRA). ASP Women’s World Tour rookie.
Billabong Europe Marketing Manager
Sam Carrier, email@example.com
- Pauline Ado (Hendaye, FRA)
Rip Curl Europe media
Julie Pollet, firstname.lastname@example.org
ASP Men’s World Longboard Tour
Antoine Delpero (FRA), Edouard Delpero (FRA), Ben Skinner (GBR), Damien Castera (FRA), Thimotee Creignou (FRA), Remi Arauzo (FRA), Adam Griffiths (GBR)
ASP Women’s World Longboard Tour
Justine Dupont (FRA), Ophelie Ah-Kouren (REU), Emilie Libier (FRA), Candice O’Donnell (GBR)
For contact information about any European ASP World Longboard Tour competitor, contact email@example.com
ASP Europe Facebook fan page and Twitter account give another echo to all ASP Europe news! Follow us and receive all updates from events, photos, and backstage news straight to your own profile or website.
Logon to www.aspeurope.com and www.aspworldtour.com for more information