Welcome to the Pantin Classic Pro 2013 Press Room. Below you will find all the information regarding ASP Europe media contacts, ASP Europe Digital Imagery and competition guidelines.
ASP EUROPE MEDIA CONTACTS
For all events, media requests can be addressed to:
Nicolas Leroy, [email protected]
ASP EUROPE DIGITAL IMAGERY
Please be advised that the ASP Europe Digital Imagery website has recently changed. If you are an existing or new user and have not registered on the new ASP Europe Digital Imagery website, please do so now by clicking the link below and following the instructions.
» NEW USERS REGISTER HERE
Please note that your account must be approved by an administrator before it will be activated. If you experience any difficulties with the registration process then please email [email protected].
If you have already registered to the new ASP Europe Digital Imagery website, please log in with your current account details by clicking the link below:
» MEMBER LOGIN
Images are exclusively for editorial content, no commercial use granted.
- ASP World Tour Guide. Download our comprehensive guide to the 2013 ASP World Tour structure and ranking system in PDF format. Click Here.
- ASP Judging Criteria. A detailed explanation of the Judging criteria used by the ASP judges for scoring. Click Here.
- ASP Rule Book. The current versión on the ASP Rule Book in PDF format. Click Here.
- Frequently Asked Questions. A thourough list of the ASP’s most frequently asked questions. Click Here.
ASP INTERNATIONAL PRESS ROOM
Log-on to http://www.aspworldtour.com/press-room/ to register and access:
- ASP Digital Imagery. Photos from ASP World Tour European surfers (Registration needed)
- News Releases
- ASP Statistics Guide
- Archived World Tour Rankings and Results
- ASP World Tour Surfer Profiles
- Competition Guidelines
ASP Europe Facebook Fan Page, Twitter and Instagram accounts give another echo to all ASP Europe news! Follow us and receive all updates from events, photos, and backstage news straight to your own profile or website.